From $525 // Five days
RE-VIEW is a five-day period of reflection for cross-cultural workers and their families in transition. Opportunity is given to process the missionary journey with experienced cross-cultural workers who care and to prayerfully consider re-entry and gain perspective on the next phase of life. This retreat is developed based on the principles acquired at Mission Training International's Consultation on Debrief and Renewal (CODAR) program in Palmer Lake, Colorado.
Importance of Third Party Debriefing
the extra time, experience and confidentiality that missionary organizations may not be able to offer. As well, sharing and learning with other transitioning missionaries in a small group setting has proven to be very enriching.
Missionaries transitioning from living cross-culturally have stories of joys and challenges. Debriefing their experience honours God’s call by recognizing and celebrating His fingerprints along the journey. A third party debriefing will provide
What to Expect
You will be given an opportunity for:
- Reflecting on your cross-cultural experience
- Sharing your story
- Meeting with other missionaries in transition
- Learning from experienced missionaries
- One-on-one coaching sessions
- Small groups
- Thinking ahead prayerfully
- Children & youth to be debriefed in a specialized program
- Time to process experience as a couple, single, family
- Worship, prayer & rest
- Comfortable accommodations
The fees below are applicable for 2017. Pricing may change for 2018 programs.
|Youth (12-17 yrs)||$275|
|Child (0-11 yrs)||$275|
* Includes meals, room, instruction and materials.