From $1 250 // Two weeks (commuter)
For Christian workers intending to serve for more than one year overseas. This intensive two-week program equips missionaries to live a paradox of the enjoyment/endurance challenge of the cross-cultural experience.
- Perceptions, ethnocentrism, stereotypes
- Models of understanding culture
- Comparing values across cultures
- Mapping a new culture – culture Shock
- The Gospel in context
PERSONAL & INTERPERSONAL
- Understanding your personality type & how it impacts interpersonal relationships
- Stages of cross-cultural transition and stressors
- Families & TCK’s living overseas
- Dynamics of positive team-building experiences
- Approaches to conflict resolution
- Factors enhancing spiritual vitality living cross-culturally
- Spiritual warfare
- Servant leadership, and poverty & justice issues
The fees below are applicable for 2017. Pricing may change for 2018 programs.
|Room & Board**||$1850||$3600||$630||$1000||$1450|
*Includes tuition, weekday lunches, 3 dinners and coffee breaks
**Costs are based on double occupancy. There is an additional charge for a single room. Only breakfast is provided on the weekend.